milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 4 October 2012

Mishap!

hohoho.. not only I'm down with sore throat & cough, I also slightly sprain my left ankle, causing it to be slightly swollen 

went Raffles Medical at Lot1 in the morning to get medication for sore throat & cough

Left ankle a bit swollen due to new + old injury

Went to the 跌打 at Beauty World but all of them opens only at 4pm, so I went to the one at Keat Hong Shopping Centre

After rubbing the medication on the ankle, the sin-seh pasted the black medication on my ankle & leave it there to "BBQ" 

Than he only use a medicated plasted that looks like Salom Pass & pasted on the black medication

The sin-seh also gave a small bottle of medication & asked apply the medication on the affected area after I remove the dressing 2 days later

Here's the sin-seh that I went to!

No comments: