milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Farewell, Multiply!

milkfrost.multiply.com 
August 2004 - August 2012

Since the "export-to-blogger-tool" is not supported by Blogger, I have decided to use the screen-shot & re-posting all photo albums to milkfrost's multiply. Now, I'm finally done with re-posting & deleted about 854 albums! 


Ain't gonna export the 500ish notes since these are more of complains & I've also deleted about 440 links! 

Successfully exported about 1000ish blog entries using the "export to blogger" tool


Videos - Tried the "export to tumblr" tool to export to my milkfrost's tumblr account, but it doesn't work. All it does its only the screenshot of the video is being exported.

so I try to use the "download media" tool, but it takes forever to load the page. So, I've decided to let the videos alone since I have the original videos in my external hard disk



While I'm still pissed with the fact that multiply is shutting down, I'm glad I joined them 8 years ago and had many wonderful friends while I'm there! 

I'm leaving Muliply.com before they officially shuts down on 1 Dec 2012

Farewell, Multiply! 

No comments: