milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 9 September 2012

Starhub, U Sucks!

Dear Starhub, 

Can you please look into your freaking internet connection? It's always not connected to internet via Wifi over the weekend & Public Holiday! It's taking forever to load every single social media I have on my iPhone & iPad, I have to depend on my Singtel's 3G network! Even my laptop is also not loading. Every single page is blank & I have to depend on my M1's Broadband on Mobile! 

Google+

Twitter

Facebook messenger

Instagram

Facebook

Starhub, you SUCKS Big Time! 

No comments: