milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 21 September 2012

She's in Hospital!

My Nikon P7000 is being sent to Hospital!

Why? cos it keeps showing "unable to initialize lens"
I can't get into the scene mode cos dial setting is unable to set properly

and the lens is unable to open fully + the lens are dirty! 

CS from the service centre call me the next day, informing me that the total cost of repair is about $280 cos they need to ship the body parts from Japan and gotta wait for about 3-4 weeks! 

Meanwhile, I gotta depend on my unreliable old Samsung ST550 & my iPhone4S

BTW, saw this Pink Nikon1 at the service centre. Damn chio can! But it's retailing at $1099!


Anyone care to sponsor me this? heehee

No comments: