milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Replacement Day


Knob for the conventional oven has been dangling there since Jan'12 & it finally came off when I was toasting CP Hot Wings last night.


and this oven-microwave is out of order for more than 2years but yet she is still siting on top of the cabinet! 


so since I'm getting a new oven with proper temperature dial setting, I decided to get a new microwave too! 


I also bought a cheap bread toaster, but later realize there's one at home! 

and... since I'm at the household department, I also bought a new multi-plug which comes with a free multi-2-pin plug to replace the current one.. 

also bought a usb fan so that I won't feel hot while working on the lappie! 



No comments: