milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 21 February 2015

正月初二 (ii) ☆ Carol 家

Rushed to Carol's house from aunty Lucy's house. Was supposed to reach at 4 pm but I reach close to 5 pm =D
Round one! After 2 rounds, we were feeling bored, so Carol took out her "singing" (fm radio) Hello Kitty to keep us company. We also took a break for some porridge cooked by her 9 year old daughter. Of cos, Amelia cooked the porridge usung slow cooker & under the supervision from her dadDinner is served!Duhz... our long-time-no-see friend won so much after  rounds! And I lost so much =(Round 3 ~ no, Amelia is not plahying, Sh'e just helping her mum to stack the tiles. 
Sigh.. at the end of round 3, I lost $100 =( looks like I have no luck in her house cos both times I played here, I lost a lot! 

No comments: