milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 4 October 2013

Vertical Grill - Egg Roller

Latest edition to the kitchen! My colleague & I recently bought this Egg Roller from Qoo10 and it's quite cool



It comes with a few food picks & a cleaning brush

A manual with few recipes inside

We waited for close to 3 weeks to get our hands on the item & I quickly brought it home to run a test!

Tested it with 5 eggs & 2 sausages. But how does it works?

Just crack the eggs directly into the vertical grill & it'll auto pop-up when it's done after 5-8 mins!

However, it still doesn't pop up after more than 10 mins, so I turn it off & dig out the egg roll. 

The I decided to try it again. This time I crack the eggs on a plate & beat it before pouring it into the grill

In less than 5 mins, the egg roll pops up!

but somehow it's not really cooked & slightly over-flow


Well, doesn't looks as nice as advertised, but not bad.. =D

Then I decided to beat 1 egg & add on a sausage. It's takes about 8-10 mins for it to pop-up. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but I have a short clip below on the process!


My sis tried it again the next day morning and she says the inner of the egg is not very well cooked, so she slightly pan fry it again. Also to make it look prettier =D

No comments: