milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Happy 38th Birthday, Nizam

It's Nizam's 38th Birthday, so Kogu planned a surprised mini-celebration for him. It's an easy task getting Nizam to go to Kogu's place. Just use the magic word "mahjong" & he'll be there




Nizam is already there when I reach with the cake, so I use "tabao-ing the cake home for my nephew" as excuse. It isn't difficult cos I'm well known for tabao-ing food for my nephews. 

Nizam & Kogu then went out to tabao dinner while I help to baby-sit the 2 boys cos Jenny is having a shower & the maid is off. While I was reading to Heeran, Keeran was behind me, trying to "strangle" me & hiting me with cushions


The maid came back, and bought KFC popcorn chicken for Keeran & he insisted on sharing with me, stop me from playing with Heeran


Then he started showing me his art work from school & practicing writing some Chinese Characters 

When the guys are back from tabao-ing, I brought out my buy & told Nizam the cake is actually to celebrates his Birthday. Not sure if he suspected anything, but he sure didn't expect we would celebrate for him with cake!

Instead of the usual cake, I bought 6 cupcakes, $6 each from High Society: Red Velvet - The one with candle; Lust (Chocolate Chip); Flirt (Coffee); Passion (Pistachio & Raspberries); Haute (Lemon); Casanova (Chocolate Hazelnut) 
**Party hat provided by host

Old Birthday Boy



heehee.... Old Birthday boy is sporting enough to wear the kiddo party hat =)

Dinner for the night cos Kogu is craving for pizza

I took Haute (Vanilla Cake with Lemon Curd topped with Chantilly Cream) and so no chance to try the rest. This was good as the cupcakes is very soft & moist. Lemon curd was a tad sour, but the sweetness of the cream blends in quite well. 

So as usual, our meet-ups will always ends with mahjong!

My usual mahjong kahki, Nizam & Michael. Luck wasn't very good this time & I end up loosing $70 & Kogu/Jenny lost $120. Nizam initially lost about $100, but his luck got twisted after changing seat before the start of 2nd round & won $10 at the end of the game. Needless to say, Michael is the big time winner, won $180 from 2 rounds! 

I foresee Nizam planning for a revenge game soon.... ..... Meanwhile, 
Happy 38th Birthday, Nizam


High Society
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, 
#B2-47/48, 2 Bayfront Avenue
Singapore 018972
Phone: 6688 7522
Operating hours: 10:00 - 23:00




No comments: