milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Bear Bites 熊の食 (ii)

Was on my way home on Monday evening & to avoid the human crowd for bus 190, I walked from Far East Plaza to Somerset to take bus. On the way, I passed by SCAPE & pop by Bear Bites to see if the wait is long cos I wanted to try the Yam Bun. 



Did a check & went ahead to place my order since the waiting time is only 10 mins. The waiting time wasn't as long as compared to the last time; probably cos there isn't a flea going on at SCAPE on weekday evening.

This time round, I ordered the Oishi Fish Fillet with Yam Bun & Mushroom Sauce. The Yam bun is just as bland as the Squid bun I had previously, but it was still very soft even after ah hour from purchase. Fish was quite a big piece & it was tender. Mushroom sauce on the other hand taste exactly like KFC's Shrooms burger.

After trying it twice, I really don't quite understand that apart from being pretty & cute, what makes it so interesting that it's making a hype on Instagram


Bear Bites 熊の食
Scape, 2 Orchard Link #02-42 (outdoor area behind Old Chang Kee), 
Somerset Singapore 237978
Opening Hours: 10:30am – 10:30pm

No comments: