milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 7 September 2013

Hello, Melissa!

I've been hoping to own a pair of Melissa & finally bought my First nope, it's 3 pairs today! 







I actually wanted this Melissa Ultragirl +Jason Wu III $170

Or Melissa Ultragirl + Jason Wu IV $175 *got stock online wor.. should I? @_@
Or this.. Melissa Divine III $105


But all not available for my size.. so I end up buying... ...


Melissa Ultragirl + Minnie $140 *Can't find this design on the website thou





There's even Minnie Mouse prints inside!


I hope it's not too cute on me =D


Then... ... I walk around the shop & bought Melissa Gradient $155 also!


For this, I decided that I should buy 1 size bigger (UK7) so that sis can fit into it. Else, she will start making noise at me again! =D





With these purchases, I choke up enough ($300) to apply for the card-less lifetime membership, which entitles me a 10% off on all Regular Priced Items on my future purchases. *girls, you know what that means :)

Die.. confirmed gonna spend more on shoes liao.. Broke Die Me! Time to find a part-time job soon! Maybe I should go work PT at Subway =D


MDREAMS SINGAPORE
501 Orchard Road,
#B2-03 Wheelock Place.
Singapore 238880
Tel: +65 6235-2946
Opening hours: 10am to 10pm Daily
Official Online Store: www.MDREAMS.com.sg

Also in Departmental & Specialty Stores
Robinsons (Centrepoint, Raffles City)
Tangs (Orchard, Vivocity)
Takashimaya (Ngee Ann City) 
Tyan (Ion Orchard, Palais Renaissance)
Mothercare

& Online Stores
Zalora.sg
Cloutshoppe.com

No comments: