milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 15 December 2012

RWS Invites Card

I'm bringing the boys to Universal Studios next Saturday, so I decided to sign up for RWS Invites Card @ $150 so that I can make use of the instant rewards upon signing up. Other benefits of the RWS Invites Card includs 3% rebate when you spend on selected retail as well as F&B outlets; Free Parking & Hotel Room upgrade.

Went to pick up my card just now!

Together with my choice of instant rewards: 2 adult tickets to Universal Studios Singapore

It also comes with 2 Express Pass!

At the same time, I also went to buy a child ticket for Daryl. 
Damien doesn't need a ticket cos he's below 4 =)

I hope the weather next Saturday is good! 

No comments: