milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Legoland, Malaysia (II)

If you haven read, here's my post on Legoland, Malaysia (I)

After lunch at Knight's Feast, we head to the Mini World. 

Some places I can't really figure out where cos there ain't much info available, but it was really an eye-opener for me. The buildings, the public transports, the fountains, the little animals, the little humans are all very detailed! I wonder how long they take to get the structures built! 

I must say, I'm really impressed! 

PSA

Taj Mahal, India

Thailand

China

Ang Kor Wat, Cambodia






Super like the fat chicken & the clothes hang there! 






Phillipines 


Dunno which airport



Cruise






Kualur Lumpur

Cool Octopus~


Robots outside a cafe

Albert Einstein 

One of the many roller coasters.. erm, no.. I didn't take it cos queue super long


Shop around the Big Store before we left & saw this very chio golden Lego bricks! Of cos I didn't buy cos the boys at home has lots of Lego already.

Going home from Legoland is as easy as going to Legoland! 

Hop on JPO2 from Legoland @ RM$4, and it'll take u to Malaysia custom, and back to Jurong East via Tuas 2nd Link. Other destinations are available, but do check with customer service center the price for other destinations. Just like going to Legoland, the bus has a fixed timing scheduled as stated here. Do check out the timing to avoid missing the bus.

Are you guys heading to Legoland soon? I hope you have fun as much as I do! 

Legoland, I promise I'll be back soon =)




No comments: