milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 9 December 2012

Full House Korean Restaurant

Lunch with Angeline & Fiona after the Chocolate Making Class; Fiona suggested Full House, a Korean Restaurant along Tanjong Katong.


Shop front

Interior


Side dishes are free flow with purchase of ala carte/set menu


I'm not good in memorizing the Korean names of the dishes cos I'm not really a fan of Korean food, so I'm just gonna name it in English

Fried Rice Cake - taste very much like eating Chee Cheong Fan.. haha

Fish Cake in Hot Boil

Kimchi Pancake


I just call this Kimchi Hotpot lah.. I still prefers the one with hotdog! 

Like I mention, I'm not really a fan of Korean food but I find the food served here are actually quite nice. 
Do pop by for a meal if you're craving for Korean food & happened to be in the area.

Full House Korean Cuisine Café & Restaurant 
336 Tanjong Katong Road, Singapore 437109
Tel: 65 6344 6244 




No comments: