milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 2 November 2012

Goodie Foodie

Goodie Foodie over the week ~ 

Sam helped to buy Dark Chocolate Popcorn from Chef Tony

I didn't want to leave it at home cos the boys are coughing, so I bring it to office & finished up the whole tub by myself. Took me 3 days to finish it! Next time cannot buy big tub liao.. haha

Just when I had an overdose of popcorn, I bought a packet of Garrett's Cashew & Macadamia Caramel Popcorn when I out on Wednesday evening


For some reason, I have tons of mayonnaise at home, I decided to make egg mayo & I added in some bacon bits to make it looks nicer

Today, someone gave me a tub of Dark Chocolate coated Coffee Bean! Gonna give Sam some & save some for Theresa



heehee.. and I also bought the liusha bun, bolo bun & chicken floss + hotdog bun from Baker Talent.

No comments: