milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 12 November 2012

Food For Thought

Right after lunch with the Multiply Girls at Antoniette, I met up with Evelyn for dinner. She initially suggested FatBoys Burger at Katong, she decided to change to Food For Thought at Botanic Gardens since I'm near that area.  

OMG~ this place is infested with FTs, and it took me about 5mins just to snap a picture of the main gate without anyone posing there! 


A cute little Zebra welcoming you =)

And lots of pretty cupcakes greeted you the moment you step in~


Cute picture on the menu

Evelyn happy with her pork burger ~



I ordered a Mushroom Soup & A Salad

The generous amount of mushroom in the soup

The reason why I ordered a soup & a salad is because I have yet to digest my lunch from Antoniette. So... ... Yeah, that's my expression when the salad was served. I didn't expect the serving to be this huge!!

No comments: