milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 18 December 2014

Marriott Cafe ~ 40th Birthday celebration w/BFFs

Opps.. one more round of birthday celebration! This is the fifth birthday celebration I'm having this month, but today's dinner is a combination of birthday and advance Christmas gift exchange with my bffs
Again, I've choosen a restaurant that is listed on the Entertainer mobile app - Marriott CafeDespite being caught in the rain & massive jam, I am still the first to reach!This year, Amelia (Carol's daughter) joined us for the first time! This silly girl hiding from my cameraCarol just came back from Hong Kong and Ameila specially picked this Tigger pen for me & paid with her saving from her 2014 pocket money!While waiting for Charlene, we decided to start eating cos we're already mad hungry and she'll be quite late. Here's my take!Round 2Round 3Round 4Silly girl getting a hang on how to 'kiap' the crabsThe more silly girl .. half a plate of alfalfa T_TRound 5 ~ not much of the hot food interest me =DSilly girl still trying to master how to nicely 'kiap' the crab, so I better put the napkin across my shoulderee..... the juice 'piak' on me! Round 6 ~ a little more of the hot foodRound 7 ~ and that make a total of 30 oysters!Silly girl is amazed how I can whack 30 oysters!Then I decide that I should whack 10 more to match my age of 40! But... only 5 left at the stationok, since whack 35 already, rest over a cuppa TWG Earl GreyWoots ~~ silly girl went to counter & requested for 5 oysters so that I can meet my target of 40 oysters to match my age! =DNot much space left for desserts, so only took a double scoop ice creamGift exchange timeSilly girl's expression .. hahaCharlene, the bff since 1997=)Carol, the bff since 1995Carol's daughterMy gifts And of cos.. ... wefies =)Thanks you, bffs for the wonderful evening & the gifts =) See you in January for Carol's birthday! 

Marriott Cafe
Singapore Marriott Hotel, 
320 Orchard Road, Ground Floor, Orchard, 
Singapore 238865
Phone: 6831 4605
Opening Hours: 
Mon to Sun: 0600hrs - 2200hrs



No comments: