milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 15 December 2014

The King Louis ~ 40th Birthday Celebration w/ATeam

Second 40th birthday celebration! Kogu initiated a dinner with the ATeam @ The King Louis 
I made a last min reservation via phone but my funny friends who are on-time did not walk-in to get the table, in the end they release the table to other guests. However, they were quick enough to arrange for us another table when we were there, but is a little too squeeze for us given the fact that 90% of us are slightly sumo. However, they managed to arrange for another table which fits us all. Truffle Fries to start the dinner. Seriously, I really don't like the idea of having parmesan cheese on truffle fries as I'm not a fan of cheese & the strong flavor of it totally musk the truffleSoup & Salad set with Clam Chowder & Caesar saladCaesar salad is quite a huge portion! Clam Chowder is quite a huge portion too, and it comes with a loaf of garlic toastSignature BBQ Ribs (Full slab) for myself, but... .... since Mike did not order any main dish, I force him to take half a slab cos I probably won't be able to finish it since I already had the soup & saladHalf a slab also proofs to be a little challenging for me =DNizam's Rack of Lamb is slightly over-cooked, thus a bit too chewyKnight Constantine (for 4 - 5 pax): ~ Oven-baked king prawns w/melted mozzarella cheese ~ Pan fried fish fillet w/farlice cream sauce ~ Sauteed green mussels w/fresh chinky tomato puree ~ Golden calamari rings w/siamese chilli sauceQueen Isabelle (for 4 - 5 pax): ~ Roasted beef w/black pepper sauce ~ Premium bbq baby back ribs ~ Roasted queen chicken pullet ~ Lamb steak w/rosemarry herbAnd so... ... the almost-complete ATeam! We're missing of Rafi cos he's in the USLet's dig in! *Oops, I'm right infront of the light & so the 'fairest' of all, while Jenny was at the far end of the table, so couldn't really see her.I didn't touch any of the item from both the platter cos I was already very full from my own soup. salad & half slab of ribs. No complains from the rest of them, so I reckon it should be good.The ATeam didn't get me a cake cos all of them don't really likes to eat cake, but they were nice to request for complementary dessert for me from the restaurantSo yeah... that's how I spend the last couple of hours of my 30s & will be officially 40 in the next 1 hour's time! 


Once again, thanks Kogu for arranging the dinner meetup & everyone for turning up, taking thier precious time in celebrating my 40th birthday =)


The King Louis
1 Harbourfront Walk #03-07A 
Vivocity 
Singapore 098585
Tel: 6276 0862
Operating Hours:
Sunday-Thursday ~ 12.00 pm - 10.00 pm
Friday-Saturday & Eve of PH ~ 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm



s




No comments: