milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Parcels from Qoo10

Heeheehee... more stuffs from Qoo10 cos am looking for some other Christmas presents, but ended up buying nonsense stuffs & only 1 item is for Christmas present =D
First seller: Charismat2796 ~ Double Eyelid tape with eyelinerThese are ranging for $2 - $2.20 for about 32 - 60 pieces. I didn't really check the exact quantity cos I ordered 2 types but one of it the quantity is not enough. Thus, I told the seller to replace it with item with equivalent value 
Bought these for the voodoos cos some of them keeps saying that they do not know how to master drawing of eye liner. 
Second Seller: DYON ~ French Nail Tip Guides ~ $1 for pack of 2x48pieces (3 designs)
Been looking around shops like Aries, but found nothing & I finally found these at Qoo10. I ordered these not for french nail tip guide but more for patterns 
Third seller: ACuteStreet ~ Lots of Post-it note! ~ Ranging from $1.10 - $1.20Haha... U must be thinking why buy post-it note right? Cos I was told long ago that post-it note in the company's stationery requisition is only for finance department. Don't ask me why cos I didn't ask. But since I use a lot of post-it note, I buy my own. However, those 3M ones are too boring. Thus, I bought these cuter ones so I can be in a happier state of mind when looking at it=D Fourth Seller: AOPhoto ~ Clip On Universal 3-in-1 Fisheye, Wide Angle & Macro Lens ~ $9.80*My! The last time I bought my very first, it cost like $39.90 & it only works on iPhone. The 2nd one I bought, is like $19.90!Cos the one I had is too flimsy to be clipped onto my Samsung phone; especially for rear camera. This is pretty good as the clip is more stable; especially for rear window on my S5, which is right at the cornerLastly: Innohom ~ Monkey Nail Dryer ~ $9I hope this works cos I usually paints my nails at 9 pm & it got smudge when I go shower/ sleep
Well, that's about it for the time being. Still have not found really anything suitable for the voodoos. Probably go look for some other stuffs to add on top of the double eyelid sticker with eye liner











No comments: