milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 1 November 2014

DIY Nail Arts

Going thru photos on the phone for deleting cos my 32GB SDCard is only left with 1.5GB within 5 months of usage. I managed to free up 21GB of space after deleting about 5k of pictures/videos!

Before it goes out of control again, I better post some pictures here before it gets deleted.

This post is on my DIY nail arts. Of cos, not professionally done, especially on the right hand. Cos the left hand is quite retarded in painting the other hand =D
Dots & flowers, but the dots a bit messyPastel colors with a little bit of glitterBack to flowersTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtle to match the theme for Jayden & Davion's birthday celebrationCloudsFeet on my toe - this is to match the Bare Your Sole 2014 event which I signed up with WendyThe reason why I painted the finger with clouds cos I hope the Bare Your Soul event will have nice weather =)White with some glitter & crystal for a friend's weddingFor National Day - I tried to paint a Singapore flag, but erm... ugly max =DNo particular reason, just ombre purple/pink using the sponge methodSimple Pink/Black with metalic pink stickerSimple red/black stripesHalloween ~ for Multiply's Halloween party =) Starting November with pink/white polkadotPink base Michelle Nail Color (BN10) which I bought it at $4 from a shop at Cineleisure while the white is Winmax (2) which I bought it for $2 at Daiso



No comments: