milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Cat Cafe, Revisit

After the Bare Your Sole event & brunch at Symmetry, myself & Sam head on to The Cat Cafe. This is my 2nd visit, being the first visit just a few days ago!



It was very crowded on a Saturday noon & we were put on waiting list when we called at 3pm. We were there about 4.15pm & were just on time to secure a seat. 

Being my 2nd visit, I didn't really go around the playing with the kitties. Also, most of the kitties are taking a nap or lazing around in the afternoon




Oh, the very bochap kitty is at the same spot again, so I reckon this is her sleeping corner






Kitty must be thinking: 外面的世界看起来很精彩 (The world outside looks more interesting)






haha... awkward sleeping position




A video of this kitty self-grooming can be found here:


Suddenly, most of the kitties that are sleeping woke up at the smell of some guest's chicken pie!














Didn't get much photos too cos it was so crowded I don't feel like walking around, but I'll be back soon cos my nephews are keen to check out the kitties =)

So.... Dear Kitties, see you soon ~~ 


The Cat Cafe
241B Victoria Street 
Singapore 188030
Tel: 63386815
Operating Hours:
Monday: 3pm to 10pm
Tuesday – Sunday: 10am to 10pm

No comments: