milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 1 March 2014

Tsukada Nojo & Miam Miam

Met up with Jaslyn at Westgate for dinner on Thursday. I wanted to try Eggs & Berries but she's not keen, so we decide to Tsukada Nojo cos she wanted to try but none of her friends are keen.






We were there at about 6.45pm and there was already a queue, but we didn't wait too long for a seat. We were seated at about 7.15pm

A selfie of us while in the queue. She says she got serious breakout, so I used InstaBeauty for a soft tone so that her pimples are not so obvious. Then I act cute a bit, added some My Melody stuffs using The Line Camera

We ordered the standard set of Bijin Nabeh (Collagen Hotpot) for 2

Jaslyn, being her first visit, is being appointed Assistant Manager

 I'm promoted to Manager as this is my 2nd visit

To celebrate my promotion, I get an appetizer FREE!

 I choose the Maximum Potato over Edamame cos I'm not a fan of it. Potato seasoned with Kyushu. Check out the cute icons drawn on the condiments served. Apple on the ketchup & banana on honey mustard

 Also ordered Nikumaki Onigiri & Nikumaki Onigiri with Yuzu pepper & Mayo

Chicken Nanban (Original) served with Homemade Tartar Sauce. But seriously, I feels it tastes like Egg Mayo =)


Smiley face sesame paste for you to add in to your soup for flavoring but we didn't use cos the soup is very sweet

We even ask for extra soup. If I remember correctly, you can only refill the soup once

 Today's Chicken with complimentary Ice Lemon Tea Jelly

Then we went Miam Miam for dessert.


Chocolate Molleaux. Unfortunately, it's just pretty to look at. The Vanilla ice cream is bland & it's quite dry in the middle.

Jaslyn's French Toast. No complains from her so I reckon it's decent


Tsukada Nojo
3 Gateway Drive 
#03-04, Westgate, 
Jurong East, 608532 
Monday to Sunday: 11.30am - 4.00pm, 5.00pm - 10.00pm

Miam Miam
3 Gateway Drive, 
01-21/22, Westgate
Singapore 608532
Monday - Friday, 11.00am – 11.00pm
Saturday – Sunday, 10.00am – 11.00pm
Public Holidays, 10.00am – 11.00pm



No comments: