milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 24 March 2014

Griddy Gourmet Waffles

I was wondering at Westgate one of the weekday last week & happen to comes across Griddy Gourmet Waffles at B2. The fragrant of the waffle attracts me in for a slice or 2!



I was a little hungry, so decided that I should order a main course apart from the waffle. I had Grilled Chicken served with mushroom sauce, chef's salad & waffle fries. Grilled Chicken looks a little burnt, but taste pretty good & it;s very tender. Sauce is a little salty thu

S'mores Waffle is very yummy. Waffle is crispy on the outside, yet soft inside. Not the best waffle I've had, but worth a second trip! 

The staffs are pretty friendly as well. One of the guy even noticed that the building exhaust is not working!

Then I was back here again after a few days cos colleague saw my photo & wanted to give it a try

This time, I had The Griddy Burger. Waffle texture is comparable to Prima Deli's waffle. Soft & fluffy. Beef patties although fully cooked, is still juicy & tender. I asked for without cheese cos I ain't a fan. It is also served with waffle fries.

Durian Royale for my dessert. Durian ice cream is thick & full of flavor. The yellow sauce on the waffle is also Durian! Super yummy!

Colleagues

Vivian had Aloha Hawaiian. The portion of the chicken is quite huge & the sauce is sweet & sour. Also served with waffle fries

Vivian topped up $3.50 for a portion of plain waffle & a drink which Catherine took this cos she's going home for dinner

Like I mentioned, it isn't the best waffle I've had, but good enough for repeating visits. Now I know where to find decent waffles apart from Gelare


Griddy Gourmet Waffle
3 Gateway Drive,
#B2-K12 Westgate,
Singapore 608532
Tel : 6465 9465 Fax : 6465 9945
Sunday – Thursday : 11:00am – 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday : 11:00am – 10:30pm

No comments: