milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 30 June 2013

Hokkaido Fair

I happen to know that there's Hokkaido Fair when I pass by Isetan Scotts previous Saturday

So I bought Grilled Squid $6

As well as Dosanko Yaki (1pc with seadood & 1pc with crabstick & noodle) $5.50 home for my dinner.

Last Monday when I went to collect voucher from OpenRice Office, I bought this Bento $23 for Sis

The next day, Wendy inform us that the fair has moved to Tampines Mall, so we head down to the fair after dinner on Thursday! 



Bought 2 Roll cakes: Blackcurrant roll with fresh cream & Haskap Berry jam  $19




and another Blackcurrent roll with Haskap cream $19

I also bought 1 Original & 2 Haskap Berry Tokachi Katarani (pudding) $5.50/pc, but have yet to take picture of it cos it's still wrapped in the packaging & in the freezer =D Will snap picture once I dig my spoon in! 






Wanted to buy this Fuwap Nama-Dora filled with Haskap Berry, but got 2 piece Free from purchasing of the roll cake & Tokachi Katarani. Pretty nice cos it'r not dry & the Haskap berry jam is quite sweet

I'll probably make my way to the fair again next week cos I wanna buy the Squid stuffed with rice! =D




No comments: