milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 2 June 2013

Fruits Popsicle

Weather is so hot these few days, so I decided to make some popsicles! 


Since Florida's Natural Grapefruit Juice is one of my daily juice boose, I bought Strawberries, Kiwis & Blueberries to make fruit popsicle. 

No fixed quantity of the fruits. Just use the amount as you desire


20 Blueberries


4 Strawberries, sliced


2 Kiwis, sliced


Popsicle mold. I bought this at Daiso!


Placed sliced fruits into the popsicle mold
**the quantity I use is slightly too much for 4 moulds though =D


Fill the gap with Florida's Natural Grapefruit Juice


My excited nephew, Daryl helping to place the cover of the popsicle mold



Done! 


Into the freezer they go! 

Tada ~~~ Here's how it looks when frozen

Frostie the greedy dog staring at me while I'm eating it! 


No comments: