milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 22 June 2013

Complimentary WWF Plush Toy

I've been a WWF Donor for quite some time and recently I received an email to do an online survey & get a complimentary (first 150 responses) plush toy. Received another letter few days ago to inform me to redeem the complimentary plush toy. 

Made my way down to the redemption counter at Somerset313 to collect the plush toy. When I went on the second day of redemption, there's only Dolphin & Polar Bear is available, so I decide on Polar Bear









Small, but quite cute lah the Polar Bear. Thanks WWF for the cute plush toy =)

No comments: