milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 3 May 2013

A-Team goes Universal Studious Singapore (ii)

Whee~~~ One my previous post, I was mentioning Thanks to Kogu, the A-Team goes Universal Studios Singapore. Why? There is this Indian Activity organized by People's Association & Kogu helped us in getting the tickets at only $25 per adult/ $20 per child! This also includes $10 F&B voucher! 

I've been to Universal Studios Singapore for at least 5 times but it's the 1st time going with the A-Team! I would say, this is the most relaxing trip cos my lazy bunch of friends don't really like queuing for rides. They rather sit & relax around, taking many 5-min breaks! 

Our ticket to a fun-filled day at USS



The mad crowd last Sunday! Due to the mad crowd, we "lost" Michael, Agnes & her colleague, as well as Jenny & her family. We ended up with only Angela, Carol & family, Prakash & Fizah and myself


First on the list - Transformers The Ride 


Luckily we didn't have to wait long for this ride


Before joining the queue for Transformers The Ride, I sms one of my ex-boss who is working at USS & asked if he is kind to offer us some express ticket. While queuing, I received reply from him, asking me to go collect the express tickets from his manager at one of the F&B outlet!

Whee~ and we got 20 complimentary express tickets from one of my ex-boss! We decided to utilize a few for Revenge of The Mummy. Carol & Fizah is afraid, so only myself, Angela, Alivn, Prakash, Amelia & myself went for the ride






It was raining & since the Sesame Street show is starting in 5 mins time, we decided to just sit & wait for the show to start



The show is only about 12 mins long but I accidentally stopped the recording at about 9 mins, so I quickly continue videoing the last 3 mins


Went for lunch at Loui's NY Pizza Parlor™. 

We ordered 1 Family combo which includes a 20" Pizza, 4 drinks, 2 soup of the day & 2 desserts. We also ordered 2 Single combo which includes 1 slice pizza, 1 drink & 1 dessert


Check out the 20" Pizza! 


Nizam came just in time to join us for lunch


These cute Sesame Street cupcakes are only nice to look at! 

Total damage is about $110 & with out $80 voucher ($10 each from 8 of us), we only paid $30 cash, which is quite worth! =D








After lunch, myself, Angela, Nizam & Prakash head to Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN VS. CYLON™, utilizing the express ticket


Since Nizam was late, we went for Transformers The Ride again. Didn't utilize the express ticket since the wait wasn't long


Again; myself, & Prakash went for Revenge of The Mummy cos Nizam didn't get to ride earlier. 


Amelia wanted to try Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™Canopy Flyer™, so Carol & Alvin went with her respectively cos we only have 4 express tickets left. 


While waiting for them, we decided to rest our feet at Fossil Fuels™ 






While waiting for Shrek 4-D Adventure 


Prakash & Fizah decided to head home after watching Shrek 4D cos he has some work to be submitted the next day


We decide to go for Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase since the waiting time is only 10mins, compared to 60mins in the morning!








So many cute stuffs at the retail outlet! 




I ended up buying 2 recycle bags since I use them a lot of times. Wanted to buy Elmo, but only Cookie Monster, Oscar & Ebby is available. Print for Ebby is not very nice although it is in my favorite color-pink, so I bought Cookie Monster & Oscar. Sis wanted 1, so I gave her Oscar


haha.. Nizam fooling around in the store before we head home! 

Although it's raining almost half the day, we still manage to have a fun-filled day at Universal Studios Singapore

In case you missed my previous post on photos taken with iPone4S, you can view it here =)






No comments: