milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 5 May 2013

A Family Affair

Uncle Jeffrey just got discharged from hospital recently, so Aunty Lily initiates a gathering today at Aunty Alice's house =)


Jack was having fever for the 3rd day, so he's a little cranky

Aunty Lily suggested pot-luck so that Aunty Alice do not have to cook. Sis bought Red Velvet Cakes & Sushi; Aunty Lucky bought Prawn Roll & Roast Pork & Char-Siew

Aunty Lucy also bought some Chinese dishes & Curry Fish Head; Uncle Jeffrey bought kuehs & Amy prepared Fajitas. Sauces for Fajitas are done by Rob

The crazy amount of food we have!


Me making myself a Fajita & it reminds me of my Subway days! =D


The kids started playing while the adult started eating ... ...

My hiao sister! lol

Then Aunty Lucy brought out some shoes for us to try & see if we're interested in buying. Rob got these online. Honestly, these shoes reminds me of my McDonald's days! When I first joined McDonald's, I was wearing this in Black! Now it seems like it has become a fashion!

We started trying on & all says I look good on Pink but I didn't buy them cos I don't really wear such shoes

Uncle Jeffrey then showed us some old pix on his Galaxy Tab & we found this pix! My dad & his 3 kids! Can you guess which is me? heehee

Aunty Ivy & Trixie came quite late & they bought Lao Ban Beancurd & Jack loves it!

Amy says he needs at least 2 hrs to warm up, but he took only 30 mins today! 

So we start cam-whoring!

haha.. so unglam lah, Jack!

erm... yesh.. this is what you get when a toddler gets his hands on an iPhone4S!

The boys suddenly went into the room & started playing with the foam thingy & asked sis to make them a "house"! 


Before we left, I had 1 more bowl of beancurd. Seriously, I don't quite understand what's the hype about this. I find it ordinary only. 

Anyway, Thanks Aunty Lily for organizing the gathering today =)

No comments: