milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Tuk Tuk Cha

I have been seeing a number of posts on Tuk Tuk Cha on Instagram and so when I went out for stores visiting and ended up at Sun Plaza, Nhey & myself went in to grab a drink
Nhey the happy girl cos she finally gets to try it tooBut this Nhey is so funny lah.. of all drinks, she ordered Ice Milo where it is sold in most places. Of cos, I had to order their famous Thai Milk Tea. Fragrant & not overly sweetI also ordered the Condense Milk + Milo Golden Toast which surprisingly very goodA tad sweet but shiok. Toast was crispy on the outside yet soft inside. If I wasn't heading home for dinner, I would have ordered another set!2 happy girls after a satisfying tea break =) 

Tuk Tuk Cha 
30 Sembawang Dr, 
#01-15,  Sun Plaza, 
Singapore 757713

No comments: