milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 5 December 2015

Citrus by the Pool

If you had read my previous post, you would have known that my sis just gave birth on 4 Dec 15 & cos the maid is away till 9 Dec 15, I have to double up as "maid" for the time being
Woke up early on a non=working Saturday is something I dread. But I had to force myself to wake up early to bring the boys to Woodlands for their swimming lesson. Forgot to bring my ezLink card, so gotta buy a entry passI didn't have time for breakfast, so I grabbed the packet of cookie given to me by Chalrene few days ago & bought a can of drink from the pool's vending machineAfter their lesson, we had lunch at Citrus by the Pool before heading to the hospitalWow.. I have not been to local swimming complex for the past 30 years (at least) & the changes was so huge! Last time the stalls available in the swimming complex were just economical noodles. Now cafes! Hungry boy chooses Chicken ChopTom Yum Pasta that I had was pretty goodDamien's Aglio Olio with sausage but he requested for non-spicy versionOMG.. got "photo booth" some more leh! =D
Food here pretty good & service quite prompt too. 


Citrus by the Pool
3 Woodlands Street 13, 
Singapore 738600
Tel: 6366 6581

No comments: