milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 7 December 2015

Dian Xiao Er | Dinner w/cousin

Met up with Berlyn for dinner at Dian Xiao Er 
I choose the winter melon soup as I was feeling a little heaty the past few daysSalted Egg Pumpkin & Lotus Root. Berlyn specially recommend this & yes, I definitely fall in love with this! Dong Po Pork, my all-time favoriteBroccoli w/Scallop Wine ChickenHerbal Duck, another of my all time favorite!Went for a quick drink at Toast Box before heading homeApart from buying me dinner, she also bought me a blusher for my birthday. 
Thanks babe for the gift & dinner


Dian Xiao Er
10 Tampines Central 1,
#04-07/08, Tampines One,
Singapore 529536
Tel: 6783 6068

Operating Hours:
Mon – Fri
11.30 am – 3.30 pm (last order 3.00 pm)
5.30 pm – 10.00 pm (last order 9.30 pm)
Weekend and Public Holiday
11.30 am – 10.00 pm (last order 9.30 pm)

No comments: