milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 12 May 2014

Yoga In The Gardens

Wendy, Theresa & myself signed up for Yoga in the Gardens on 11 May 14, organized by Gardens by the Bay & True Yoga but on the actual day, Wendy was sick, so she gave it a miss. 


A reflection picture while waiting for train on an empty platform at 7.30am

Then a selfie with no makeup


The view of Gardens by the Bay at close to 8am






Gheez.... the sun on my face!


No crowd when I reached at close to 8am. Registration is from 8am - 8.45am. First 100 True Members gets a complimentary yoga mat. So being kiasu, I went early to join the queue to see if I can get my hands on it.


Theresa registered as public, so she does not have to join any queue & can do straight to chope a place



Participants are supposed to bring their own mat, but since I'm taking public transport, I decided to just bring my yogitoes, in case I really got the complimentary mat, I don't have to carry 2 mats home!

Getting ready


Er... ... sun shining brightly at me us


Ah hiao is being registered as a participant too!










Some selfies while waiting




The crowd


One last selfie before the event starts


Finally at 9am! 

haha... yes! We survived 1 hr of waiting & 1 hr of Hatha Yoga under the hot sun! 


Goody Bag.. seriously... some useless coupons, a very thin notebook, a bottle water & a recycle bag.. Zzzzzz... lol


Me & ah hiao at back of Mr Goh's car. Sweating like waterfall I have to put my towel at my back to avoid staining Mr Goh's car seat with my smelly sweat =D

Then we head over to Han's at Marina Square to recharge our energy. 


I had the breakfast set which comes with coffee/tea, but I change it to Orange Juice. Additionally, I also bought coke & 100plus =D


Their porridge looks & smells yummy


haha... Andersen's of Denmark Ice cream to beat the heat after breakfast!

It was overall an awesome event, but the weather is too freaking hot! Would be ideal if the event starts 7.30am or 6.30pm


Gardens by the Bay
18 Marina Gardens Drive Singapore 018953
Tel: 6420 6848

True Yoga Pacific Plaza
Scotts Road, Level 4, 
Pacific Plaza
Singapore 228210
Operating Hours: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm daily 
Tel: 6733 9555

True Yoga Ocean Financial Centre
10 Collyer Quay, Level 4, 
Ocean Financial Centre
Singapore 049315
Operating Hours: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm daily
Tel: 6536 3390

Han's
Marina Square, 
6 Raffles Boulevard #02-206 
Singapore 179103
Tel: 6337 2292
Operating Hours
Mon to Tue: 7 am - 9 pm
Wed to Thu & Sun: 7 am - 10pm
Fri & Eve of PH: 7 am - 11 pm
Sat: 9 am - 11 pm

Andersen's of Denmark
6 Raffles Boulevard #02-207A
Singapore 039594
Tel: 6334 4727


No comments: