milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 1 May 2014

Monopod & Mobile Remote Control

Hohoho... More parcels from Qoo10 cos friends were amused & impressed with my Mono Pod they asked me to order the same cool stuff for them! 




First parcel of Monopod is for Theresa & Angeline {$14.89 (x3) + shipping $3.99}

Second parcel of Monopod is for the girls from Voodoos {$12.69 (x5) + shipping $4.49}. Both parcels are from seller - Smart Shopping. Reason why I picked from 2 different link is because seller sets a maximum quantity to be allowed to be purchased each day. As I combine shipping, I average out the cost for all. 



I also ordered a Mobile Remote control {$19.58}





Quite cool lah.. just need to pair it with bluetooth on the mobile phone & you're ready to snap picture from far! Great for selfie (or group selfie) cos no need to rush thru the 10s timer



No comments: