milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 19 August 2013

Voodoos Meet-up with New Friends

Cindy is back and actively bringing in new members into her SuiYuan (I call it Voodoo) Group. We had a meet-up over the weekend for lunch at Siam Kitchen, followed by KTV at KBox Choa Chu Kang 

Didn't take picture of everyone's food. Only took mine & Ivy's

Ivy's Siam Kitchen Basil Noodles $9.9 looks simple but it's flavorful. 

My Tom Yum Seafood Horfun $9.9 is good. Sour & not too spicy. Very generous on the ingredients too. 

Both Ivy & myself shared a portion of Tom Yum Seafood Soup $7.6

Red Ruby with Jackfruit & Coconut Ice Cream $6.9 is nice. Most places serve it with shaved ice & coconut milk, but this is served with coconut ice cream, which makes it thicker

Chendol $6.5 is a little bland & the grass jelly is not cut properly. 

A group picture before few of us make our way to KBox for KTV session
Front to back (Girls): Angela, Myself, Ivy, Peilian (New) & Cindy
Front to back (Guys): Raymond, Tommy, Joseph, Marcus, Wencai. All of them are new, except for Tommy



Uncle holding the mic sings quite well, but hor.. he must "mic test.. mic test.. 123" before he sing! And at one point when he's halfway singing, he suddenly let out a loud scream.. siao!  Think he singing in concert arh?

After we finished singing a song, he would shout out "ah 来, 掌声鼓励鼓励" ..sound so like 七月歌台 lor)! Hello~~ we're just casually singing lor.. not having a competition or something. We don't need you to 鼓励 us! I also dare to say my singing not bad, I don't need your 掌声 to 鼓励 ok! 

And when I'm singing, he suddenly "chap" in to sing the chorus.. what's the meaning?! You want to sing the song, then pick up the mic & sing at the beginning lah.. why must pick up the mic halfway when I'm singing? Trying to hint that my stamina no good issit? @_@ 

Young chap beside Tommy still not so bad.. quite friendly


Someone hog mic & when it's finally my turn, the system decide to die on me! Hang for about 5 mins & the staff says they'll extend 15 mins for our usage, but... ... we sang an additional 1 hour =D

Cindy super engrossed in some song which I forgot what is it! 



OK, since someone hogs mic, I also hog! I end up singing lots of ABBA songs towards the end of the session. Here's a small part of me & Ivy singing Super Trouper =)

After the KTV sessio, few of us (Ivy, Angela, Tommy, Wen Cai & myself) head over to MOF for dinner. I only had a bowl of Red Bean Paste with Japanese Rice Dumpling & a glass of Ice Ribena cos I'm meeting the ATeam for dinner


Siam Kitchen
Lot 1 Shoppers’ Mall
21 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4
#02-25 Singapore 689812
Tel: 6766 4766

KBox
Blk 309 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4
#05-01/02
Choa Chu Kang Centre
Singapore 680309
Tel: 6769 3113 

MOF @ My Izakaya
Lot One Shoppers' Mall
21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 
#03-12 Singapore 689812
Phone: 6466 0312

No comments: