milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 25 August 2013

Snipped!

When's the last time you stepped into a Hair Saloon? Mine's 9 months ago when I decided to get a perm so that I can grow out my natural curl!

After 9 months of perm, the curls are almost gone & it has become very dry & lots of them gets tangle internally & a lot of times I have to resort in snipping them off myself cos the tangle is so bad! 

Today, I finally decided that it's time to snip off all the perm!

Also did a treatment cos the hair is terribly dry & oil scalp

So here's my 100% natural curl after I snipped off the perm

Next day morning, I woke up with my super curly natural curl & I have to slightly straighten them with my straightener before leaving for work. Looks like I have to grow my fringe slowly so that the natural curl doesn't look that bad =D


Bukit Panjang Plaza 
1 Jelebu Road #03-20 
Singapore 677743 
Operating Hours:
Monday to Friday, 11.00am - 9.30pm
Saturday and Sunday, 10.00am - 9.00pm
Tel: 67692700

No comments: