milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Furla Pouch

Kor's family of 5 recently went for a trip to Italy/ France for 3 weeks. SIL says they do not have budget to buy me & sis Prada, so she bought us a Furla pouch each while Daryl & Damien gets a Disney Tee each.

Personally, I do not like anything that looks like a Crocodile & it's in Green, so sis took this =D




I took this. The Blue is quite pretty & the actual color looks very Tiffany!

Thanks, Kor & SIL!

On a side note, I needed a tumble/ bottle with easy access during Hot Yoga class, so I asked Aunty Lily to help me buy tumbler from Tupperware cos she'e helping a friend to "market" these. They have very pretty Monster University & Disney Princess designs as well! I'm currently using the Orrange one, quite good cos it's really tight & doesn't leak & make my bag wet =)

No comments: