milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 25 August 2013

Createaf Waffles

After the disappointment over dinner at Au Chocolat & live waffle station on Heeran's 1st Birthday, I'm still craving for waffles. Since I'm meeting Evelyn, I drag her and her boyfriend, Wayne (or rather, Wayne wants to tag along cos honeymoon period, must see her everyday =D ) to Createaf Waffles to satisfy my craving. 

We ordered 3 sets of the promotion of Any Sweet/ Savory Waffle with a drink @ $12.50

Iced Hazelnut Latte

Peach Roselle Tea

I had Chicken Sausage & Floss which taste quite nice but the waffle is too soft it gets a little difficult to cut. 

 Wayne had Merry Berry with a scope of Hazelnut Ice Cream & Evelyn mentions that she tasted a bit of coconut which she don't really like

Evelyn's Sinfully Chocolate is probably one of the best. Texture of the waffle is better than mine. Chocolate shavings & Koko crunch & Chocolate sauce on the waffle, with a scope of Belgium Chocolate Ice Cream 

Honestly, waffles here are not what I expected. No fragrant of the waffles when seated in the cafe, I don't even know if they're making the waffles on the spot. I would say, even waffles from Prima Deli smells better!There isn't any service charge nor GST here, so don't expect much service from them. Also, do bring enough cash as they only accepts CASH. 

After Waffle-ing, we went Popeyes for a bite cos Wayne says he needs some meat =D

Their meal (the drink is mine)

my Calamari, which is hopelessly chewy =(

Went home after this cos I'm carrying "3 anmals" (roast pigglet, roast chicken, roast duck & roast pork), but I highly suspect they will continue supper-ing on their way home =D

Evelyn, FYI I'm not done with my craving for waffle yet. Need to go Galare to settle the craving soon! 


Createaf Waffles
The Cathay
2 Handy Road #01-02
Singapore 229233
Mon - Thu: 12:00 - 22:30
Fri - Sat: 12:00 - 23:30
Sun: 12:00 - 22:30

Popeyes
10, Handy Road,
Cathay #B1-21/22
Singapore 229233
Tel: 6735 3586

2 comments:

Aldora Muses said...

I have visited Createaf Waffles recently and fell in love with their Lavender Tea Latte :)

Do check out my version of the review @ http://musings-of-a-rabbit.blogspot.sg/2014/01/createaf-waffles-cathay.html soon :)

milkfrost said...

Glad you found something that's worth re-visiting