milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 1 April 2013

Voodoos' Brunch

It's been awhile since we last met, so Angela initiates a meet up last weekend. She actually suggested going for a drink on Saturday night but I'm over at Theresa's house for laksa party & Spencer has other plans, so I suggested having brunch on Sunday instead. 

Initially wanted to go TWG, but I suggested going Au Chocolat cos I didn't get to try their dessert when I went with Evelyn the other day








Here's their weekend brunch menu. All of them took up the 2-course brunch set while I had 3-course. 
2-course ($45++) for a Rise & Shine + Beginnings/ Sweet Endings
3-course ($58++) for A Rise & Shine + Beginnings + Sweet Endings


All brunch sets comes with free flow coffee/ tea

Myself & Ivy had wild Mushroom soup ($14)

Charlie's french Onion Soup ($14)


Junjun's Ceaser Salad with Salmon & Poached Egg ($20). I was deciding between this or mushroom soup. Luckily I decided on the soup cos the amount of cheese here is way too much.

6 of us had Au Chocolat King Breakfast ($26)

Closer look.. it's really a huge portion of it!

Charlie's the only one who had The Great Carnivore ($20)

Myself & Spencer has Au Chocolat Crepe ($16). Personally I find it a bit bland cos the crepe is very plain.

Whye Wan had Nutty Chocolate Banana Crepe ($16). Apart from the banana, I prefer this crepe to mine cos it's spread with some Nutella in there

Angela had the Au Chocolat Tower Cake ($18). From this angle, it looks like an ordinary slice of chocolate cake, but... ... 

Check out the Tower Cake from this angle! 6 layers of chocolate sponge cake! It's very rich & can be quite scary to eat on your own, so please share!


Group pix before Junjun goes for another round if hi-tea with her friends

We walked around MBS for awhile & saw this cute shoe. I wonder who will really wear this on their feet & walk around! Just in case you wanna know, this is from Adidas! 

We than walked all the way to Singapore Flyers cos Whye Wan packed is car there. We then went to Millenium Walk & settel down at TCC for tea & chit-chat


My first drink - can't remember what is this. Is was something like Green Tea w/citrus & yuzu. Wrong choice cos is was terribly bitter!

I decided not to ask for refill & ordered a new drink - Peach Lime Ice Tea

We parted at about 8pm cos Whye Wan is going for another coffee session with colleagues while I'm meeting Kogu for dinner. Whye Wan is suggesting to go for cycling & so I told them to set a date. I'll join them if i can, but someone has to teach me how to cycle. heehee



Au Chocolat Pte Ltd. 
Bay Level L1-03
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
2 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956 
Bistro T +65 6688 7227 
F +65 6688 7266 
Confiserie T +65 6688 7557 
F +65 6688 7255

Opening Hours:
Sundays to Thursdays
10.00am to 11.00pm (Last order at 10.00pm)
Fridays and Saturdays
    10.00am to Midnight (Last order at 11.00pm)

TCC Millenia Walk
9 Raffles Boulevard #01-44/45 Millenia Walk, S039596 
Tel: 6837 3265
Daily, Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays - 8am to 11pm


No comments: