milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 8 April 2013

Ajisen Ramen

Since I'm meeting Fiona at Kurong East MRT to collect Tokyo Banana, I made plans to meet up with Jaslyn (ex-colleague) cos her company transport's drop off point is also at the same place. We then make our way back to Choa Chu Kang & shop around for some art & craft materials cos she's making farewell gift for her boss before going for dinner at Ajisen Ramen




Condiments on the table


Jaslyn had Chicken Karrage Tom Yum Set ($14.90)

Which comes with a choice of an a la carte item, so she choose White Fish

She also ordered a Maki ($4.90) 


I had the Seafood Tom Yum Set ($14.90) - In my own opinion, it taste like Myogo Tom Yum Instant noodle

Baby Octopus for my a la carte item

I also add on an egg ($1.00) cos I'm a egg-freak, but this is not the egg I'm expecting

Both set comes with a drink. Choice of Hot/Cold Green Tea or Ice Lemon Tea

again, trying to squeeze ourself into the tiny iPhone4S screen

then realize I have my super wide angle lens in the bag! so forgetful!

haha.. check out what I did! Cos I'm wearing white, don't want to risk having orange polkadot on my white top!

We also ordered the Dorayaki Ice Cream Pancake cos of the cute design on it. We specifically reminded the server not to cut it into 2 cos we want to take picture of it. 


We had 1 flavor each - Green Tea & Red Bean. Not fantastic, so don't bother to order.


LOT 1
21 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4, 
#04-11/12, Singapore 689812
Tel: 6760 1282


2 comments:

Unknown said...

is been a long time since I eat Ajisen wonder if it still good

milkfrost said...

Decent, but not fantastic :p