milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 6 September 2015

Surprise visit

Theresa has some baby stuffs for my sister/D4, so she came all the way from the East to the West to personally pass it to her. After that we went to meet up with EL for late lunch at PappaRich, Westgate
I already had my lunch but greedy, so I ordered toast, chicken wings & ice kachangAlexia again sleeping soundly, but Theresa says she is very naughty when at home =D
Hye's tee design looks so similar to what she is wearing, so I told her to pose like the girl in the teeWefies =)Thanks Theresa for taking the trouble in sending the baby stuffs over

No comments: