milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 12 December 2013

Melissa Spring Summer 2014 VIP Sale Preview, Menya Kaiko & TCC

I was invited to Melissa Spring Summer 2014 VIP Sale Preview last week & I brought along Sam since the invitation is limited to 2 pax. Champagnes & Orange Juices were being served to all invited guests, as well as pretty cake pops.


*picture grabbed from Melissa Facebook photo album

Melissa Sikes

Melissa Incense II

I struggled between Melissa Spikes & Melissa Incense II but ended up with Melissa Glam cos it's more practical as I wear flats to work 5 days a week. I'll probably wear the Spikes/Incense II one in every few months. So.. presenting my 4th pair of Melissa - Melissa Glam + Karl Lagerfeld (Black Glitter)



*Sammi Cheng had this pair in Gold too! heehee

After getting my hands on my 4th Melissa, we headed over to ION for dinner. Every restaurant & eatery were super long in queue & we manage to get a table within 5 mins of waiting at Men-ya Kaiko




We both order a bowl of Ramen each. Sam had Pork Ramen while I had Pork & Chicken Ramen & we both picked the Red Miso base, which is flavorful yet not salty. The pork slices were nicely marinated but the chicken is slightly bland. 

Pork Gyoza with juice mince pork for sharing

Tamago. We had half an egg each

7 pieces of Oden, also for sharing. Sou is nice but most of the items tastes just like fishcake, except for one of the Tako Ball. Should have ordered more of the radish instead. 

The table looks like it's full of food huh? Yesshh! We were a little ambitious & Sam couldn't finish her ramen.. hahaha

Went Daiso for awhile cos Sam wanted to buy screen protector for her new phone but couldn't find any. Thus, we parted after she has bought her supper from Awfully Chocolate!

Ivy called & since I just stepped out of ION, I turned back to join her & Angela for coffee at TCC


Have not had Dark Devotion for quite some time, so here it is. It's still as tasty as before. Definitely worth the 15-20mins wait 



When settling bill with my Birthday e-voucher of 30%, I was told that members celebrating Birthday this December gets FREE Cupcake as they are celebrating their 10th Anniversary. I was expecting 1, but I was given 2 cute Reindeer cupcake. It was delicious & the cake is moist & fluffy


MDREAMS Singaore
501 Orchard Road,
#B2-03 Wheelock Place.
Singapore 238880
Tel: 6235 2946
10am to 10pm Daily

Menya Kaiko
ION Orchard,
2 Orchard Turn #B4-52/53
Singapore 238801
Tel: 6634 8766
Mon to Sun: 1000h - 2130h

TCC
ION Orchard
2 Orchard Turn #B2-49 
Singaore 238801 
Tel: 6509 6106
Sunday to Thursday - 10am to 10pm  
Friday, Saturday, Eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays - 10am to 11pm


No comments: