milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 30 December 2013

The Line, Shangrila Hotel

Another feasting session! 

Kogu called on Friday, asking me to make reservation at The Line cos Jenny wants to try the buffet there. Nizam tried calling the hotel to make reservation but it's full, so I try to make reservation via Chope & surprisingly, they're got an available table!


Was pretty pleased that we were given a table indoor cos as per the email confirmation from The Line, my reservation will be at the outdoor.


I also requested for a birthday day for Jenny

Happy Birthday, Jenny

Then we started our feast! 



Erm.. 4th round & I'm still on appetizer while the rest of them are 3/4 full already!



When I finally started on the mains, I find it not as interesting as the appetizers =D


I went back for 2 more rounds of oysters.


Desserts. Most of the desserts doesn't impress me cos they're all cakes/ tarts

The Birthday girl & her dotting hubby


The Line
22 Orange Grove Road, 
Shangri-La Hotel 
Singapore 258350
Phone 6213 4275

Operating Hours
Opens daily from 5am to 1am 
Breakfast: Continental Buffet 
5am – 10.30am (Daily) 
Breakfast: Full Buffet 
6am – 10.30am (Monday to Friday) 
6am - 11am (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) 
Breakfast: À la carte 
5am – 11am (Daily) 
Lunch 
12noon - 2.30pm (Monday to Friday) 
12noon - 3pm (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) 
Dinner 
6pm - 10.30pm 

No comments: