milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Swee Choon Dim Sum Restaurant

Sunday night dinner @ Swee Choon Dim Sum Restaurant with Kogu & Jenny. It's been long time since we went there & I just got to realize that they now own all the shops along the whole stretch of the building


They even have service bell fixed on every table

Appetizer is served upon seated. Not quite sure what is is, but I think is radish marinated in vinegar, soy sauce & some chili


The menu.. haha.. ok, we ordered quite a bit of food again!

Prawn Dumpling

Shanghai Dumpling. This is pretty good, with lots of broth inside the small little dumling

Braised Chicken Feet 

Sweet Chee Cheng Fan

Fried Carrot Cake



Char Siew Bun is quite good. Char Siew nicely marinated, not too sweet

Fried Wanton

Siew Mai

Crabstick wrap in Beancurd Skin

Egg White Hor Fun

Lastly, what is dim sum without custard bun? Just look at the flowing "lava" tells you it's good. FYI, the bun is left to cool for quite a while before we eat!

After settling the bill, we chatted for a while before leaving. I happily walked away from the table without realizing that my mobile phone is on the table. Luckily the staff standing near our table alerted me! Else, I would have to bid my mobile phone goodbye. Kuddos to the staff who alerted me on my mobile phone! 


Swee Choon Dim Sum Restaurant
183/ 185/ 187/ 189/ 191 Jalan Besar
Singapore 208882
Fax : 62941089
Business Hours :
Monday to Sunday : 6 pm to 6 am
Close on Tuesday

No comments: