milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 23 November 2013

Imperial Treasure Noodle & Congee House

Once again, I met up with OpenRicer midas400 & happybaby03 to collect our contest prize from OpenRice

I didn't have much time & eating plans, so I only manage to submit enough reviews for redemption of $20 Starbucks Card. 

If you have been reading my blog, you would have known what the contest is all about. If you've still unsure about it, head on to OpenRice's Contest page & check out The Hungry Games

After collecting our prizes, we went dinner at Imperial Treasure Noodle & Congee House, ION


We were lucky to secure a table within 5 mins even though there a queue


Table setting & the condiments provided

midas400 & myself saw this Crispy Pig Intestine on the menu we decided o order it even when we have already ordered 5 dishes. It is soft yet crispy, so no regrets lah! 

Chicken with Yam in Claypot. It was simmer with coconut milk & it taste kinda wired. It taste like bur-bur-cha-cha! haha... *btw, the lady taking our orders had already pre-warned us that it tasted like bur-bur-cha-cha! 

Spinach with 3 types of egg (Egg, Salted Egg & Century Egg)

Salted Egg Squid. I had this just about 2 weeks ago during my department dinner at Tampines1 & I like it a lot. Upon my recommendation, the girls decided to give it a try. Love the soft texture of the squid & the generous amount of salted egg!

3 BBQ Combintions - Roast Pork, Roast Duck & Char Siew. All's good but  I reckon next time I will just order the Roast Pork cos I didn't have enough & can't get enough of it. Even the little girl who is with us can't get enough of the roast pork!

Tofu with Seafood

Soup noodle with chicken

The little girl (happybaby03's daughter) finished up the entire bowl of noodle & stillo munch on some of our dishes

Her "yummy face" at the end of the dinner =)


Imperial Treasure Noodle & Congee House
ION Orchard, #B3-17 
2 Orchard Turn, Singapore 238801
ion_noodle@imperialtreasure.com
Tel: (65) 6509 8283
Monday to Friday 
All-Day 11.00am to 10.30pm
Saturday & Sunday 
All-Day 10.30am to 10.30pm

No comments: