milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 18 April 2016

Passport Collection

Yo.. passport is due for renewal & expiring in Oct'16, so gotta quickly get the renewal done cos I have plans for JB & Batam in May
Took this picture in office cos there are plenty of "white walls" around and I will look fresher in the morning!The application online was fast and it only took 3 days for the renewal to be approved!I stupidly choose to collect vis ICA appointment instead of iCollect, so I had to take a queue number despite having an appointmentBut it was quite fast cos all 24 counters are operating at 11.30 am!10 mins & I'm done collecting my new passportThen I took a picture of my ic, old & new passport to see the difference. These 3 photos are taken in 2005, 2011 & 2016. Can you tell which is which? Hahaha
My previous passport's virgin was broken by JB. Now that I'm ready to use my new passport, I shall see if it's JB or Batam that will break her virgin! 

No comments: