milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 2 April 2016

Instagram | Bering Time Easter Giveaway

Happy Belated Easter and I hope everyone had fun during the Easter holiday! 
I came across this giveaway from BERING Time on the Instagram and I decided to try my luckOne week later, I got tagged on their post!Then immediately, I got a private message to officially inform me on my winning & requesting for personal details!
OMG! Happy max lah! 
And couple of days later, I received this parcel at my door, shipped directly from Germany!It was delivered nicely packed in cupboard; in a glass containerWith microfiber bag & pillow tooClassic, unisex, calf skin leather, sapphire glass. A very pretty time pieceOnce again... ... Thank you BERING Time for picking me as the winner of this Easter Giveaway!

No comments: