milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 3 March 2013

Trip to Singapore Changi Airport

The boys decided that they wanna go Changi Airport, so I make my way there direct from work to meet them


I took the "Reserved Seating" on last cabin of MRT cos I'm super sleepy & wanted to sleep thru the journey from Boon Lay to Changi Airport, so I hope no one STOMP me! 

Anyway, feel free to wake me up if you belong to the category who needs the "Reserved Seating". I will be glad to offer the seat to you even if I'm really tried & sleepy!


Taking the Skytrain from T3 to T1




Since the boys are not there yet, I decided to grab a bite at Quiznos cos I have yet to take my lunch! Looking at the staffs preparing my sandwich reminds me of my days in Subway!




Snap a pix of the control tower & the kinetic rain at T1 while waiting for the boys after my late lunch




Watching areoplanes with the boys


hmmm.... but they're more interested in having fun at Canopy instead of watching areoplanes!




The happy boys! 


Removing their shoes & off they go!





Changed cos their shirts were soaked in perspiration


Dinner! One of the reason why the boys wanna go Changi Airport! OMG! The queue at 6pm is mad long!


The boys are tired, so they sat on the floor while I queue






Brother's family & mum joined us for dinner since they're staying at Bedok. Nathan is at SIL's mum's place cos he's running a fever

Service today was terrible! 

As the queue was mad long, one of the server took our order when we're in the queue & pass the order chit to us without giving us any information. When we're showed to the table, no one attend to us & after waiting for about 15mins, I had to ask for ice water from the manager who walked pass our table. 

After waiting for close to 30mins, sis realized that the group of guests that came after us are being served with their food. We were then puzzled & started to wonder if we should pass the order chit to the server/manager. 

When SIL approached one of the server, her reply was that they're full house & we will have to wait for abot 20mins, SIL told her that we have already waited for 30mins. She then took the order chit & walk over to counter. At this point of time, my brother who wanted to go to the gents, walked passed the server & overheard another server telling her that our order has to wait cos we did not pass the order chit to them

Excuse me:
1. When the staff pass the order chit to us, she did not mentioned that we will need to pass it to the server when we're seated.
2. When we're seated, another server put down a basket full of cutlery on the middle of the table
3. No one attend to us for the whole of 15mins when we're seated
4. When I approach the manager for ice water, the order chit was on the table right in front of me. U mean the manager can't see? 

Honestly, if you were to give me an order chit, I will presume that the orders have been submitted to the kitchen. That's what most restaurant does right? How on Earth would I know that I have to pass the order chit to the server? Also, how to pass the order chit to server when no one attended to us? 

Anyway, our food was being served in about 20mins after checking the status with the server. However, they missed out mum's main dish & we had to remind them that it's not being served. They also missed out the simplest item... coffee! Again, we have to remind them again! 




All the hungry people!




Mine plate: Prime Ribeye - Luckily the food quality & taste keep up their standard


While walking over to take Skytrain back to T3, I saw this scene which I must take a picture of it. If you're wondering where are all the taxis when you need them, they're all queuing here at Singapore Changi Airport! These cabbies rather spend their time queuing here for Visitors than roam around the streets picking up calls & street passenger like us! FYI, this is only like 1/3 of the queue scene!



Big boy wanna play at The Slide @ T3 was slightly disappointed that we do not have any receipt to redeem the tickets for the slide. Luckily a kind Muslim lady offered me 5 tickets cos she has a whole stack of it!


However, the queue for the slide was so long it took Daryl almost 30mins every round. Therefore after 3 turns, I told him that we're all very tired & needs to go back & rest, but we'll be back again cos the tickets are valid till 12 Apr 2013

No comments: