milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 10 March 2013

Random Weekend

Some real random nonsense stuffs over the weekend!

"housekeeping" time for the face cos I finally found my favorite Nuskin (Epoch) Glacis Marine Mud Mask in one of the basket under the basin!

Sis is supposed to bring the boys out to Lot1 for dinner but gotta rush to hospital cos something happened at work, so we ended up dialing McDelivery for dinner!


The happy boys enjoying their Cheese Burger Happy Meal/ Quarter Pounder w/Cheese Meal!

2 weeks into playing Candy Crush & it's rare my score appears at the bottom, let alone being appeared for highest score! haha


Sunday morning & it's rare I'm up early morning without any program, so sis dragged me to the market for breakfast with the boys.

"The boys enjoying their non-bread breakfast"


haha.. I also enjoyed my "non-bread" breakfast! 

Walked around & saw this parrot on display with a tag "Please don't molest me" - Bird (Owner telling everyone not to touch his parrot!)

And s stray cat shitting on the grass! @_@ 

Lunch for now! Meeting Evelyn at Vivo City at 4pm, going SEA Aquarium at RWS! 

No comments: