milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 24 March 2013

Damn You; Multiply!

www.multiply.com has officially been shut down! 




I started blogging here in Blogger few months ago because the online that which I used to share my ups & downs, Multiply is closing down! 

Here's my initial blog on the announcement of shutting down

1 month after www.multiply.com announced the plan to shut down, they came up with an "Export to Blogger" tool. However, the freaking tool doesn't works for exporting photo albums to Blogger! However, it successfully exported blog entries from Multiply to Blogger. 

Unfortunately, when Multiply finally shuts down, all the photos in the exported blogs entries from Multiply to Blogger are all gone with Multiply! 


WTF?! 

Why on earth did Multiply bother to come up with the "Export to Blogger" tool when it doesn't even freaking work at the end of the day?!?! All my photos from Aug'04 - Aug'12 are gone with the wind, leaving only white blank page on my current blog! 

Now I'm stuck with decision to either remove all the blog entries without photos, or to slowly find the original photos from my external hard disk to to complete the blog entries in this current blog.

Sigh... ... I hope Blogger don't shut down anytime soon! 


UPDATED: 02 APR 2013

I've decided to delete all the exported blog entries that are without photos cos I don't think I have the time to dig out photos from external hard disk & re-attach to the 1000+ blog entries! 


No comments: