milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 6 July 2024

National Museum of Singapore, Cabinets of Play | MeTime

Went for lunch after eyelash embroidery appointment and had some time to kill before next appointment. Thus, decided to check out Cabinets of Play at National Museum of Singapore.
Oh, parts of the museum is on restoration
That Hello Kitty that made most of the Singaporeans go ga-ga over it in 2000! 
One outlet's glass got shattered, some people fight over it & outlet had to call in local Police! Some hurl vulgarities at the staff/ manager. 

I remembered I was working at McDonald's Suntec City & people started queuing at 11pm outside the outlet instead of going for countdown on the last day or 1999! The crowd was madness we didn't even have the space to walk into kitchen, we had to climb over the counter! One of my manager's shirt pocket got tear off by a lady trying to get into outlet. I even went home with 2 big blisters on thumb & finger from packing fries for 6 hrs straight!
Toys of yesteryears from McDonald's. This Filet-O-Fish bouncy chair is from playground at McDonald's Big Splash
These are the best game gadgets I had during my P-School days!
Tamagotchi! I remembered having a 2 of these but my pet died cos I have no time to feed while at work.
I didn't manage to look at all the toys cos the crowd was madness and the security officers on duty keeps urging everyone to just continue walking. Thus, only managed to look at the toys on one side of the room. 

Basically it took me about 25 mins in queue to get in and I'm out in only 3 mins! Maybe I should go another day to check it out again.















 

No comments: