milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 20 July 2024

Grasshopper Re-Union Concert 2024 | Concert w/Twinnie

Grasshopper Re-Union Concert 2024! 
Although I don't really like paying for tickets at RWS, I still went for it cos I missed their concert last year!
Huge poster for photo takings!
Bump into Michael & Agnes again!
Also spotted them from my seat 😂 Didn't manage to spot my sis & cousin cos they both came in after lights off 
Joining le twinne & her friends cos non of my concert going friends are keen on Grasshopper
Pretty ok view initially but ... ... view got totally blocked by the tall guy seating in front of me!
Halfway thru the concert, Grasshopper told everyone to stand up & dance and majority of the concert goers ran to the front area!
We also took this opportunity to run to the front area and gheez, majority of the concert goers were standing on chairs already!Myself & Coco (twinnie's bff) also stand on the chair cos we spotted a row of empty seats! 
全场跟着一起唱跳, 嗨翻了! 玩的特别愉快! 🎉
It's amazing they are still so fit to be able to sing & dance for about 2.5hrs! 
So fun I'm actually looking forward to their 40th Anniversary Concert! Hopefully they'll be able to schedule 1 or 2 shows in Singapore!
And yes, I also went to their concert in 1995
As well as in 2012

 

No comments: